Christmas time is one of the most beautiful times of the year. You get to spend time with your loved ones while enjoying delicious food, exchanging gifts, and doing nice things for others. But the holidays can be rather hectic, and it may feel impossible to get everything done.
However, even with a crazy schedule, one thing we always make time for is decorating your home for the holidays. Decorating inside your house is easy, but sometimes it can be hard to decide how to decorate your balcony, especially since apartment balconies can be so small.
But have no fear, because we will be showing you some super cute and festive apartment balcony Christmas decorations perfect for any size balcony to help spread your holiday spirit all over your home.
Giant Christmas Ornament Decoration
First up on the list is the Giant Christmas Ornament decoration. These giant Christmas balls are not only super cute, but they are the perfect decoration for an apartment balcony.
It is very festive because it is red with sparkly white snowflakes with color-changing lights, and it says “Merry Christmas” on the front. It is only 2.5 feet tall and 1.75 feet wide, so it works for even smaller balconies, and it has a timer for the lights that go up to six hours. Additionally, this decoration can be used inside or outside, so it is very versatile.
- There is no setup required; it comes fully assembled.
- It can be used inside or outside.
- It is very low maintenance; just put in the batteries and turn it on.
- Only available in one color and size.
Snowflake Window Decals
Next up are these adorable and simple Snowflake Window Decals. These are ideal apartment balcony Christmas decorations because, the apartment balcony doors are often glass, or there is a window right beside it, so you can simply apply these decals to the glass for a cute holiday touch.
There are over 300 stickers in a pack with three types of snowflakes and some plain white circles. These stickers are waterproof, easily removable, and reusable; you just have to keep the sheets of backing they came on.
Although glass is ideal, you can also apply these to any smooth surface, so even if your balcony door isn’t glass, you can still add them to it or even the walls.
- They are double-sided, so that they can be placed on the inside or outside of the window.
- You get a lot of stickers for a low price.
- Easy to apply and remove from the glass.
- It prevents people or animals from walking into a glass door.
- Some of the stickers can be a little challenging to remove off the paper backing.
Glittery Pomegranate Pine Wreath
Everyone needs to have a wreath somewhere around their home during the holidays!
This glittery pomegranate pine wreath is simple yet very elegant. It is decorated with warm white lights, golden berries, sparkling silver pomegranates, and frosted pine tips. It comes in two different sizes; a 24-inch or a 30-inch wreath.
This product also has a six-hour timer, and it is suitable for indoor or outdoor use; just make sure the outdoor area is somewhat covered. Plus, it is also fire-resistant and hypoallergenic.
- The wreath requires no setup; just fluff it out, hang it up, and turn it on.
- It is reasonably priced for the excellent value of the product.
- The lights provide a nice warm color while still shining brightly.
- The wreath is a little bit heavy, so you might have to be careful if you plan to hang it up inside on drywall.
- It must be displayed in a covered outdoor area or it might get ruined by bad weather conditions.
Artificial Christmas Tree
What’s more Christmas than a Christmas tree? Even though apartment balcony’s typically don’t have a ton of space, this Christmas tree should fit because it has a small size option that is only 4 ft tall and 2.5 ft wide.
This Christmas tree is great because it is super full with over 300 branches so that it can handle plenty of decorations. It is recommended that you fluff out the branches, so it looks even more realistic. Also, it is highly durable as well so it can be used for many years to come.
Like the wreath, this tree is fire resistant and hypoallergenic, plus it is very straightforward to set up and store when you have finished using it.
- It is incredibly lifelike and realistic.
- It can be used inside or outside.
- It can be purchased in multiple sizes starting, at 4ft to 16ft.
- It is very reasonable for the quality of the product.
- It has a sturdy base.
- The bottom branches are a little bit too low.
- The bottom branches are slightly sparse compared to the rest of the tree.
Decorations For The Tree
If you want to put lights on this Christmas tree, you should check out these battery-powered LED string lights. Since the tree will be out on your balcony, you will need battery-powered lights. These string lights are waterproof, have a six-hour timer, and come with a remote that you can use to turn on and off, plus control the brightness.
Additionally, even though your Christmas tree is going to be outside, you still need decorations! This set of shatter-proof ornaments are fantastic because there are 60 pieces, with nine different types of ornaments and a tree topper. They are super cute, inexpensive, and perfect for your outdoor Christmas tree.
White Glittery Hanging Snowflakes
The next one on our list of apartment balcony Christmas decorations is these adorable white glittery hanging snowflakes.
These are a cute little touch to hang from your balcony or add to your tree, and they match with the snowflake window decals previously mentioned.
You have the option to purchase a pack of 42 or 84 assorted-sized snowflakes ranging from 4-6 inches. These snowflakes are great because they are unbreakable and have a coating to prevent the sparkles from coming off.
- They are very lightweight.
- They are multi-purpose; they could be hung from the ceiling, hung up on the tree, or used on Christmas gifts.
- A large pack for an inexpensive price.
- They are a little bit on the thin side.
Outdoor Curtain String Lights
Last but certainly not least are the outdoor curtain lights. Lights are a go-to for apartment balcony Christmas decorations because they are beautiful and bring lots of holiday cheer!
The lights are waterproof, weather-resistant, and UV resistant, and just over 26 ft long and 3.3 ft. They are also available in four different colors; warm white, green, orange, and purple.
Additionally, there are eight different modes for the lights, including combination, in waves, sequential, slow glow, flash, slow fade, twinkle, and steady on. These are great for not just Christmas, but any special occasion.
- They are ideal for small balconies.
- They shine very brightly.
- They are very effortless to install.
- It may get tangled a little bit.
There you have the best apartment balcony Christmas decorations for any sized patio! Decorating is one of the most fun parts of the holidays, and all of these decorations are very festive and look nice; plus, they can be used inside or outside.
They are also all reasonably priced and high quality, so you can be used for years to come.
Even with a balcony on the smaller side, you can still decorate it with cute decorations that will spread your holiday spirit to the outside of your home. Let your creative side come out and have your loved ones help you decorate your balcony.
No matter how you decide to decorate your balcony, it will turn out beautiful! Turn on that Christmas music and go ahead and get to decorating!